[Indiegog – This campaign ended on July 11, 2014]
Citizen Direct Testing of Toxins in Environment
Health Canada or Environment Canada has not done mass test on how much of Monsanto’s Roundup has gotten into human body fluids, nor has it set up labs that can do this test:
- Federal Govt does not respond to our letters (http://www.tonu.org/2014/05/29/atamanenko/).
- In Canada, only water and soil can now be tested, for closer to 300 dollars a test – quite out of reach of citizens.
- No Canadian lab is able to test if people have glyphosate in themselves, through samples of blood, urine or breast milk from nursing mothers.
- Labs in the US were testing for glyphosate at costs above $100 for human body fluids.
- We are looking for labs that may agree to batch processing at a reasonable cost.
- There are some financially challenged that cannot afford that money, and are eating unhealthy food suspected laced with Glyphosate, which is practically in every food that is not organic.
- This funding is to help them to test their urine and breast milk for nursing mothers.
- Walmart, Safeway and other food stores do not respond when we asked about testing their food to check if Glyphosate is present in their food. So this funding is to test their random sample of food.