I posted a comment on this ladies blog. It was deleted!
She lies about anti-vaxxers putting out mis-information. Here is my deleted post on her blog:
Why do pro-vaxxers have to lie to win their argument.
Some many points to consider, however let’s just take a singular point The moral, ethical bankruptcy of legal immunity of the vaccine pushers (manufacturers). They claim their products are “safe” and “effective” yet they NEED legal immunity from claims for harm.
It would be interesting to know what other industry/product is immune from claims and needs a government body to assess and payout claims.
In 2016 alone $252,610,672.33 was paid out. Page 8 of pdf: https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-stats-march-2019.pdf
Misinformation, well this is from the Vaccine compensation body itself.
Her initial post is below:
Sometimes it takes rebellious youth to help us see the error of our ways. Consider Ethan Lindenberger, an 18-year-old from Ohio. His act of rebellion wasn’t staying out past curfew or avoiding his homework: It was getting vaccinated on his own, despite his mother’s protests. Lindenberger’s mother opted her children out of vaccines and fed […]
via What a teenager who got vaccinated against his parents’ will can teach us about anti-vaxxers — Hurn Publications
As of February 15th 2017, it will be streamable in the UK/Ireland and Australia/NZ.
After Brexit’s turmoil within the political bubble, we see a return to the usual obfuscations.
Theresa May stated, Brexit means Brexit. A meaningless phrase. In our desperation to see the statists acknowledge the dissent of 17.4 million brits, we assumed it was her promise.
However, we begin to wonder about the disconnect between the electorate, party members and the Westminster parliamentarians. Labour, Conservatives, Liberal Democrats and even the Scottish Nationalists leant towards staying in the EU.
Direct questioning of these elected representative is now essential preferably in person. To that end here are some questions to size up their integrity:
- Why do we borrow money with interest from the Bank of England when alternatives like the Bradbury pound exists?
- Why are the allegations of child abuse and satanic ritual abuse not fully investigated and prosecuted? UK Column links and Zurich Insurance Behind Child Sex Abuse Investigation Shutdown?
- If the Queen has no discretion in consenting to statutes passed by the parliament, why do we still need this ceremonial consent?
- Why does the Crown Corporation (City of London) have a permanent unelected “Remembrancer” in the Houses of Parliament?
- Would they resign having lost the backing of their constituency especially in relation to Brexit?
- Will they vote to repeal the European Communities Act 1972?
- Does the existence of the Vaccine Damage Payments Act 1979 disprove that vaccines are safe?
- The US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been caught twice lying about its data (Swine flu data scrubbed and MMR study distorted). Does the MMR fraud not warrant a criminal prosecution of the officers of Merck, the makers of the MMR vaccine?
- Is it ethical and lawful to impose an agreement like the TTIP, arrived at in secrecy upon the public?
- Is it ethical and lawful to impose a private, corporate court upon a nation state as envisaged in the ISDS?
- Is it ethical or lawful to grant statutory immunity to the Bank of International Settlements, the IMF, Bank of England and the Federal Reserve? Are these bodies above the “law”? Where is the equality before the “law”?
- Are there any rights that cannot be violated by the state? If there are none, then what rights do states claim to protect?
- If the nation state does not serve the common man/woman, whom does it serve and why are we compelled to honour or consent to their interests?
Let’s call them litmus test questions. The MPs squirming, blathering will clearly show their affiliations. 17.4 Million Brexiteers have questions for their local MPs.
Filmmaker Natalie Beer sets off on a journey around the world speaking to leading doctors, scientists and families to find out the truth about the autism epidemic and whether or not vaccines have a role to play.
The film explores the common misconception that autism is solely genetic and looks into scientists concerns over recent years about environmental factors such as medication and pesticides which continue to leave our children with physical and neurological damage.
Note: This is not an endorsement of the movie as I have not seen it, however anyone asking questions of the murderous dogma of vaccines will get a welcome audience.
“Vaccinating pregnant women is crucial, and a way of plugging the “immunisation loophole” and protecting their unborn babies.
In 2012, a nationwide outbreak of whooping cough swept across the UK.
Almost 12,000 people were struck down by the highly infectious disease, which is marked by paroxysmal coughing – accompanied in some cases by the distinctive “whoop” – and can cause severe complications and death.
Newborn babies are especially vulnerable, and, in the three years from 2012 to 2014, a total of 24 babies died under the age of three months old. Thousands more were admitted to hospital.
The sudden upsurge came after more than a decade in which the number of cases had remained in the hundreds.
It proved, in tragic fashion, the vital importance of vaccinating the mother to protect her soon-to-be-born child.
For although whooping cough (known by the medical term pertussis) is a vaccine-preventable disease, the vaccine does not work in those most at risk – babies under three months.
Their developing immune systems are unable to mount the protective response that vaccination in an older infant will trigger
To ensure protection for newborns via their mothers, all pregnant women in the UK have been offered the pertussis vaccine in the third trimester of pregnancy since 2012, but many resist because of misplaced fears about its safety.
Today, it is combined with vaccines against polio, diphtheria and tetanus – diseases that have been virtually eliminated from the UK but could make a comeback.
The combined vaccine, called Boostrix IPV, had a take up rate in England of 62% in 2014.”
More: The power of vaccinating pregnant women
Note: Mad, mad pharma, let’s move to the mother. Inject foreign dna and toxins during pregnancy. How can they even claim to have done studies which would be highly unethical! Who makes Boostrix IPV? GlaxoSmithKline!
“Animal studies do not indicate direct or indirect harmful effects with respect to pregnancy, embryonal/foetal development, parturition or post-natal development
BOOSTRIX-IPV should not be administered to subjects who have experienced neurological complications following an earlier immunisation against diphtheria and/or tetanus (for convulsions or hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes”