Well done guys! The fact checkers have a history of behavioural manipulation.
Video starts from 37mins, where Brian and Mike expose 2Face-book’s partner in truth.
After Brexit’s turmoil within the political bubble, we see a return to the usual obfuscations.
Theresa May stated, Brexit means Brexit. A meaningless phrase. In our desperation to see the statists acknowledge the dissent of 17.4 million brits, we assumed it was her promise.
However, we begin to wonder about the disconnect between the electorate, party members and the Westminster parliamentarians. Labour, Conservatives, Liberal Democrats and even the Scottish Nationalists leant towards staying in the EU.
Direct questioning of these elected representative is now essential preferably in person. To that end here are some questions to size up their integrity:
- Why do we borrow money with interest from the Bank of England when alternatives like the Bradbury pound exists?
- Why are the allegations of child abuse and satanic ritual abuse not fully investigated and prosecuted? UK Column links and Zurich Insurance Behind Child Sex Abuse Investigation Shutdown?
- If the Queen has no discretion in consenting to statutes passed by the parliament, why do we still need this ceremonial consent?
- Why does the Crown Corporation (City of London) have a permanent unelected “Remembrancer” in the Houses of Parliament?
- Would they resign having lost the backing of their constituency especially in relation to Brexit?
- Will they vote to repeal the European Communities Act 1972?
- Does the existence of the Vaccine Damage Payments Act 1979 disprove that vaccines are safe?
- The US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been caught twice lying about its data (Swine flu data scrubbed and MMR study distorted). Does the MMR fraud not warrant a criminal prosecution of the officers of Merck, the makers of the MMR vaccine?
- Is it ethical and lawful to impose an agreement like the TTIP, arrived at in secrecy upon the public?
- Is it ethical and lawful to impose a private, corporate court upon a nation state as envisaged in the ISDS?
- Is it ethical or lawful to grant statutory immunity to the Bank of International Settlements, the IMF, Bank of England and the Federal Reserve? Are these bodies above the “law”? Where is the equality before the “law”?
- Are there any rights that cannot be violated by the state? If there are none, then what rights do states claim to protect?
- If the nation state does not serve the common man/woman, whom does it serve and why are we compelled to honour or consent to their interests?
Let’s call them litmus test questions. The MPs squirming, blathering will clearly show their affiliations. 17.4 Million Brexiteers have questions for their local MPs.
START Iraq Inquiry & Admiral West : ‘Some bastard told me to do it…’
2:32 Ellis – ‘It wasn’t about nuclear weapons. It was about currency.’
5:54 ‘a drive to connect Saddam to something we can pin him to…’
7:21 rationalisation of intelligence systems across the EU superstate
10:14 police receive internet record access in spite of data-breaches
13:01 NATO summit in Warsaw in provocative escalation context
16:17 ‘the Euro currency has failed’ – ‘currency reset’ via military
19:21 legitimate spheres of influence & the monetary Axis of Evil
21:58 agenda of ‘global monetary interests using military power’
22:23 ‘constant interference’ in the Scottish child abuse inquiry
24:01 Nicky Morgan launches a sinister ‘staying close’ scheme
28:22 ukcolumn breakdown of the establishment Abuse-rings
30:34 Mark Carney announces a grand scheme to fix Britain
34:23 the Missing Years of Oliver Letwin & New York links
38:05 ‘Parliamentary Labour Party is being ripped apart…’
40:41 Ken Loach & policy control at the time of the strikes
42:27 a one-party-State & ‘Oliver Letwin’s private fiefdom’
42:43 Nazi continuation plans & a European Book Review
45:59 ‘inflated thieving financial services’ & wild corruption
48:02 eurocrats signify disrespect whilst legal questions stand
49:57 ‘we need to elect six hundred & fifty independent MPs’
51:26 a German sovereignty movement picks up a little steam
53:48 shouts at a Minister of ‘Traitor! Traitor! Get out of here!’
Brian Gerrish and Mikr Robinson are joined by Vanessa Beeley for today’s UK Column News, including:
START exploitation of dead MP in the #EUReferendumPsyOp
2:24 Memorial donations to be used to fund White Helmets
6:43 soft power agenda to establish a shadow state in Syria
8:05 RUSI issues report that promotes lone wolf terrorism
11:36 volunteers weaponised to effect UK destabalisation
13:55 PM attempts to link Brexiteers to the death of MP
16:39 nefarious figures of the #EUReferendumPsyOp
20:47 special International Migration representative
24:01 Soros threatens British with a fall in £ value
28:23 a Libyan Government of National Accord
29:58 psychopathic state narratives & schemes
34:22 the vectors of transnational subterfuge
42:17 excessive American Nuclear policies
Note: Well done guys! An excellent exposition of the controlled opposition that is the LEAVE campaign. You have articulated my suspicions!