Most people believe that every disease on the following list has an infectious cause:
- Critique of COVID-19 ‘science’ (French, German, Spanish).
- (video) David on Truther Talk Radio.
- (audio) Interview on RT-PCR with Professor Stephen Bustin.. Read the following short article to help put the issues in context.
- Issues with the RT-PCR Coronavirus Test.
- (audio) Retired nurse Kevin Corbett on HIV, AIDS and the Coronavirus
- (audio) Chemist David Rasnick on the Coronavirus
- (audio) David Crowe tackles the Coronavirus Panic
- (audio) James Lyons-Weiler on Coronavirus Science
- Rarely Asked Questions (RAQ) on COVID-19 (en Español).
- Problems with the Current UK Lockdown Policy (Kevin Corbett and David Crowe). Journal of Advanced Nursing blog.
- Why I do not think 5G is causing COVID-19
- English translation of Chinese false positive article
- SARS draft book chapter
- SARS timeline
- West Nile
- Mad Cow, CJD and other Spongiform Encephalopathies ( timeline ).
- Foot and Mouth
- Hepatitis C
- Polio ( timeline )
- Avian Flu
- the 1918 ‘Spanish’ Flu
There is considerable scientific evidence that these diseases do not just have non-infectious co-factors, but that they are environmental in nature, not infectious.