October 15, 2019
The Measles Vaccine Narrative Is Collapsing
By Dr. Alan Palmer, Contributing Writer
Five key talking points—all of them false—are driving the campaign of measles-related fear and coerced vaccine compliance:
- If measles return, thousands of children will die annually in the U.S.
- The two-dose MMR vaccine regimen will provide lifelong protection in most people.
- Previously vaccinated adults with waning antibody protection can receive effective and lasting protection from MMR booster shots.
- We must achieve and sustain a 95% vaccination rate to maintain herd immunity.
- The MMR and the MMR+varicella (MMRV) vaccines will protect against all strains of measles.
What follow are my rebuttals to each of these falsehoods.
Falsehood #1: If measles return, thousands of children will die annually in the U.S.
Hyper-exaggeration of the measles threat—and the fear that this exaggerated threat produces in the population—are what the vaccine industry and public health officials are counting on…
View original post 1,814 more words
1 thought on “The Measles Vaccine Narrative is Collapsing”
Thanks for reblogging.