CONGO APPEALS TO PEOPLE TO OBSERVE HYGIENE RULES, SAYS NO NEW EBOLA CASES SINCE LAST WEEK

What tests were performed to confirm Ebola? PCR, tissue analysis?

Eugenics and pandemics

Translation from mediacongo.net
An appeal has been made to the population of Likati (Bas-Uélé) to observe the rules of hygiene in order to prevent the spread of the Ebola epidemic.

The team coordinating the fight against this disease launched the appeal on Tuesday May 16 in Buta in the capital of Bas-Uélé.

This teams has also advised the inhabitants of this city to avoid movement.
The head of the World Health Organization (WHO) sub-office in Kisangani, Dr Marie-José Kikoo, says the situation of the Ebola epidemic remains stable in Likati.

He said no cases have been reported since last week, when 20 cases, including three deaths, were reported. 

In Likati, a team from Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is organizing the care of the sick.

http://www.mediacongo.net/article-actualite-26567.html

View original post

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s